There are a few brands who release this year their new Digital 3 D Camera's.
But what is a Digital 3D camera?
With a Digital 3D camera or also called a stereo camera you make a picture with duel lenses.
The camera allows the two lenses to work independently, meaning that a picture of the same scene could be taken by both lenses, but with different photographic settings for each one.
In addition, the user can take a picture of an object from one position, and then take a picture of it from another position, and the camera will merge the two,
giving better sense of depth in images captured.
Here a few specifications;
Fujifilm Finepix Real 3D W1 Digital Camera
Pixels: 10.0 million
CCD sensor: 1/2.3-inch CCD x2
Storage media: internal memory (Approx. 42MB)
SD memory card
File format: 3D Still image: MPO+JPEG, MPO, 2D Still image:JPEG, 3D Movie:3D-AVI, 2D Movie: AVI format
Lens:Fujinon 3x optical zoom lens, F3.7(W) - F4.2(T)
Lens focal length:f=6.3 - 18.9mm, equivalent to 35.0 - 105.0mm on a 35mm camera
Zoom: 3D: up to 3.8x, 2D: up to 17.1x
Focus distance: Normal: Approx. 60cm / 2ft. to infinity,
Macro (2D only): Wide: Approx. 8cm - 80cm / 0.3ft. - 2.6ft., Telephoto: Approx. 60cm - 3m / 2.0ft. - 9.8ft.
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-WX5
* Durable metal chasis in two colors (Dark Grey and Silver)
* 12-megapixel "Exmor R" CMOS image sensor
* Fast Sony G F2.4 5x optical zoom lens with 24mm field of view
* 2.8-inch LCD with 460k dots of resolution
* Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
* New Superior Auto exposure mode
* Intelligent Auto, plus 8 scene mode settings
* Sweep Panorama mode, including new 3D Sweep
* Records AVCHD video at 1920x1080 (60i) or MPEG-4 (.MP4) movies at 1440x1080 (30p) with stereo sound
* MS Duo Pro and SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slots (Eye-Fi compatible)
* Li-ion rechargeable battery pack
* HDMI output
Let's get started and amaze your friends!!!